This section is here to help you find resources, tips and tools to assist you in your ministry.
If you’re unable to find what you are looking for or have questions please email or call PartnerCare.
Vicki Ext 413
Erin Ext 406
Look back here for helpful tips and tools!
Services for TGCF Projects
- Online Account Access
- Payroll & Health Benefits
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that all human beings have sinned and are thus subject to God’s just condemnation, but salvation is available to all by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
The Great Commission Foundation (TGCF) seeks to work with people, projects, activities and organizations who are dedicated to helping fulfill the Great Commission as defined in the gospel of Matthew 28: 19-20. TGCF is a Christian based organization, and therefore expects its projects, project affiliates and employees to live a life that is consistent with biblical standards in the following:
- To love and serve others ( Colossians 3:12-15; John 13:34-35; Romans 15:5; Ephesians 4:32)
- To live a life consistent with the scriptures and refrain from following the desires of our sinful nature. ( Galatians 5:19-21; 1 Corinthians 6:12-20; Colossians 3:5-9)
- To maintain the highest ethical standards in ministry and personal life. ( 1 Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 3:2-7)
- To be an example of Christ in overall life – in speech, faith, purity, love. ( 1 Timothy 4:12; Philippians 2:14-15; 1 Thessalonians 4:7; Colossians 3:12-17; Ephesians 5:2; Colossians 3:17)